Saturday, October 24, 2009

MAZAL TOV?

Okay, so actually cut myself off earlier than I wanted to yesterday, so here's a bit more for you to read...

On Thursday night I went back to the mikveh with all the pots and pans and other misc items I hadn't already taken the first round because I need them for class on Sunday. Since there were so many dishes I used my moms suggestion of putting them all in a rolling suitcase I have instead of possibly having to make multiple trips. When I arrived at the mikveh there was someone else there (also english speaking). When I opened up the suitcase and started the dunking he looked first at the suitcase and then at me and said "Mazal Tov?" (Congratulations?) (He thought I just got married) so I laughed and said "No, I'm just in cooking school!"

Okay, so I guess that was really all I wanted to add yesterday... except for some pictures which I will post now...

No comments:

Post a Comment